If you want to be a part of the electronics department and work with printed circuit boards, you need to be aware of soldering. Learning how to do it from experts will help you to get the certifications you have been looking for. That will result in the best training module you could ask for, and you will land up with the best job prospect at reputed firms. Solder training is one way to become a professional in this field and get quality help from experts.
Learn more about the course:
It is true that the Illinois solder training course will offer you with the necessary skill sets, needed to work on modernized electronic PCBs.
- This course is primarily intended for candidates with a better understanding of the electronic principles but won’t have enough time to work on modern electronic systems or equipment to the component level.
- This solder training course is mostly to complement the Electronic Fault Finding Course, which will help in uplifting your understanding and get the job you want later in life.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the best practices used within the international standards like IPC 610, and more.
It is important to venture more within the course to learn what all you can expect from the team. The faculty team consists of PCB experts, with years of experience in soldering business. So, they are here to share their thought processes and real-life stories, to help you get the experience that the real hard world provides.
Who can participate in the course module?
- This course is meant for anyone, involved in repairing and maintenance of the electronic systems and equipment.
- It is meant for those, who are held responsible for supervising the repair and quality of the electronic equipment and systems.
- It is a master class for the ones associated with Printed Circuit Boards, and wants the best deal out of it.
The presentation of the course:
This course is subject to be presented throughout by references to some of the best practices like IPC 610. There will be generous amount of paper works involved, so be prepared for taking up some challenges right now. On the other hand, students will receive comprehensive notes along with the necessary rework and soldering equipment over here.
Objectives of the course:
Before you jump straight into making a decision, it is important to learn about the course and its objectives. After completing the course, participants will have a major understanding of the need involved in maintenance and repair of PCB, as per the IPC 610 standard.
- Here, the candidates get the chance to apply some of the safe working mechanism, related to soldering procedures.
- They will learn how to inspect the PCBs for ensuring compliance with the present industry standards.
- They know now how to remove and then replace the solder joints along with the components on the printed circuit boards like soldering irons, solder wick, heated tweezers and hot air reworking stations.
- They can correctly work on the solder surface based mount devices or SMDs, like the LCC, DIL, QFP, Gull-wings and more to PCBs.
- The students will learn how to correctly solder supported and unsupported through-hole PCB parts or components.
- Students will learn how to understand the use of fluxes and cleaning solvents, and the hazards involved.
- They will learn ways to select the proper solder graces and prepare soldering wires.
- Moreover, students get the chance to determine the component values from the case markings.
- There are different types of components used and students will learn about that from solder training courses like SMT, QFP, DIL, LCC, Gull wing and through-hole, to name a few.
- Students, on the other hand, will understand all the problems related to electrical over stress and electrostatic discharge.
Once you have successfully completed the course, it will lead to an award or certificate that prove your competence in the soldering work. It helps you to prove your worth among companies, who are willing to hire some well-trained individuals.
What can candidates do as part of the course module?
The course module starts with a review of the components, as used in commercial, industrial and military electronics. Then, the students will gain a complete overview of the substrate materials, used for producing circuit boards. The main emphasis will be on the common materials like fiber reinforced or FR4 and also on other metal and ceramic clad poly-imide.
It is important to learn more about the courses and who all are going to provide you with the necessary advices. Once you are sure of the steps involved, check in for the enrollment and get your name in it. You will have professionals to guide you through every step of the soldering process.